2013年10月19日星期六

How to Make Her Attracted To You: Get To Know How To Improve Your Physique, Facial Appearance and Hair, General Grooming Plus How To Score Points On Body Language: Matt Richardson: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

346302422.freeebook你好

Book Description Free Ebook Download

How to Make Her Attracted To You: Get To Know How To Improve Your Physique, Facial Appearance and Hair, General Grooming Plus How To Score Points On Body Language
?
?

Book Description

"I've realized that most guys idealize a lot. They constantly say things like, "I want a girl to like for who I am" or "I wouldn't want to be with a shallow, superficial b**** who only cares about my looks", "I want somebody who wants to be with the real me, and doesn't mind if overweight, smelly or dirty" and so on. Sure enough, it would be nice to live in an ideal world."
Discover things like:
How to improve your physique
How to improve your facial appearance and hair
How to dress to attract girls
Style
General grooming tips
How to score points on body language

... all in this new book by Matt Richardson

没有评论:

发表评论